A website is an amazing tool for boosting the reach of a business across cities and borders.
Security companies, be it physical or cyber, are no exception to that.
However, finding WordPress themes suitable for security companies or any other industry is time-consuming. And you know that time is money.
— So to help you save your precious time, we have done the painstaking task of selecting 10 WordPress themes you can use for creating security company sites.
Here are your 10 partners in crime:
- SKT Secure
- Eagle Eye
- Guards Lite
- Grid Champ
- Guard Master
- Elite Business
Let us begin our chat about each of the 10 themes above.
It’s time for details
1 SKT Secure-A reliable theme for security business sites
SKT Secure is a suitable choice for a wide variety of security businesses. Being multipurpose in nature, it lets web designers create sites with a diverse range of features. Smooth banner sliders, multiple header and footer layouts, and compatibility with page builders will let you personalize your site in any way you want. There is more. You will have 2 and 4 columns for displaying crucial information about your security business.
SKT Secure offers the following features (and more):
- Fully responsive
- Compatible with AMP plugins
- Works really with page builders like Elementor, Divi, Beaver Builder and Gutenberg
- Contact Form 7 compatibility (creating optimized forms will be a breeze)
- A codebase that makes sites SEO friendly
- Over 100 types of shortcodes for a wide range of functionalities
- Supports translation
- Has both free and paid plans ($39)
2. Eagle Eye-A theme rich in useful features
The name of this theme surely caught the developer’s eye who was tasked with selecting security themes for this discussion. But being a developer, he made a thorough tour of its features too. When talking about it, he mentioned some crucial features that developers will be interested in. You will find them below.
Here are the most important features of this Eagle Eye:
- Parallax scroll (our favorite)
- Very responsive
- Lots of inner page templates
- Cross-browser compatible
- Over 8 colors to choose from (more than adequate)
- Easy and simple to work with
- All these for $79
3. Guards Lite-Lets you create sites with ease
Guards Lite is one of the most intriguing themes that we have come across. It happens to be one of the most popular WordPress themes for security businesses. One of best things about this theme is, it accommodates a wide range of content. That’s why creating a unique website with this theme is easy and simple. Thanks to this theme, your site will retain its usability across all devices and browsers. It offers more beneficial features. You will find them below.
Guards Lite offers you the following:
- A professional and minimalistic design (super important)
- As mentioned before, it is responsive on all devices
- Over 600 Google fonts supported (more than you may ever need)
- A standard codebase powered by HTML5 and CSS3
- Compatible with Woocommerce (in case you want to sell security products on your site)
- Freedom to customize every inch of your website
- SEO optimized to a fault
- Want fancier content? There are loads of shortcodes that make it possible and easy
- Both free and paid plans ($39)
4. Gridchamp-Feature-rich from top to bottom
Gridchamp is a well-rounded WordPress theme that is suitable not just for physical but cybersecurity businesses as well. Along with lots of (by lots, we mean lots) of features, it offers out-of-the-box layouts for the home page. Whether you are creating a security business website for a consultant, a corporation, or a blog, you will find it pretty handy. Last but not the least, it is always adding to its feature set and ready-made demo templates.
Gridchamp offers the following features (not are mentioned here):
- Banner slides (as expected)
- Sample header layouts that can be a huge time saver
- Widgets? Whatever you need.
- Blog section available in multiple formats
- Layouts for important site sections (FAQ, Team, Testimonials, etc.)
- Support for translation
- Free and paid plans (starts from $49)
5. Guard Master-Top choice for security agency websites
Guard Master is a powerful WordPress theme that is highly suitable for businesses in the security and protection industry. Thanks to its superb customization options, you can have a site that fully reflects your design preferences. Apart from its robust set of features, it offers premium plugins that allow users to make their sites more usable. When you go through its features, you will see that we were not exaggerating.
Guard Master is loaded with:
- More than adequate responsiveness
- Offers premium plugins like Revolution Slider and Visual Composer
- SEO optimized codebase
- Menu with up 3 levels
- Automatic resizing of images (very useful)
- Page content (image and text) for each page
- 1-click install of demo content
- Just $49 for this super useful theme
6. Solutech-Has everything you need for a security website
Solutech is one of the most modern and professionally developed WordPress themes we have seen lately. Businesses in the security industry-from anti-virus to security hardware sellers-will find it suitable for their websites. Its feature set will let you design your own website from scratch even if you have no coding knowledge whatsoever. Given its feature set, it is more than worth its price. The only downside we could find is, it isn’t optimized for Gutenberg.
The following are the key features of Solutech:
- Widgets with multiple display options (no need to use shortcodes)
- Free web and icon fonts
- Compatibility with all major browsers
- Support for translation via the WPML plugin
- Support for retina screen devices
- WP Bakery page builder compatible
- Overall, easy to use
- Price is $56
7. Vaximo-Suitable for cybersecurity companies
When curating the list of security company WordPress themes, we were primarily focused on physical security services. During the search, we decided to include cybersecurity since it’s almost as big of a concern as physical security if not bigger. After going through several cybersecurity themes, Vaximo came our way. And it secured its rightful place on our list. Its significant collection of demo pages and compatibility with major WordPress plugins make it very easy to choose for your site.
Vaximo has the following features in its sack:
- Compatibility with Elementor page builder
- Enterprise-grade responsiveness
- Blog feature with a clean post layout (to help you be a thought leader in the security industry)
- Support for translation (RTL languages included)
- Single click demo import
- Cross-browser compatible
- Lightweight and fast (should help you rank on search engines)
- Support for retina screens
- Bootstrap based (makes it easy to create mobile-friendly site pages)
- Price is $64
8. Elite Business-A multipurpose theme you can count on
Being multipurpose, Elite Business is suitable for a wide and diverse range of businesses including those in the security industry. That’s why it comes packed with all the standard features and functionalities that you expect in a WordPress theme like this. Thanks to these features, you will be able to make your site look the way you desire to. One of the best things is, it is truly user-focused. You will love playing with its various features.
Elite Business features include (but are not limited to):
- Modern typography to deliver a fresh and engaging content experience
- User-friendly navigation
- Makes websites compatible with all browsers
- Optimization for Google (and other search engines)
- WP Customizer compatible
- Full support for translation to other languages including RTL ones
- Multiple header layouts
- Unlimited color choices
- Has both free and paid plans
9. OceanWP-An elegant swiss-army-knife like theme
Don’t be surprised by the lack of security guards or dark ominous background in the image above. This is a theme that offers a huge chest full of demo sites. The image above is of a demo for an agency. When it comes to designing websites, this theme is an amazing and robust tool-set. If you start going through its features, it will take a while to finish. No wonder over 700K sites are using it.
The following are just a glimpse of the features OceanWP offers:
- Accessibility ready for people with disabilities
- Responsive like no other themes
- Super easy to customize
- Definition of “intuitive”
- Developed with SEO in mind
- Support for RTL and translation
- Woks amazingly well with page builders (almost all under the blue sky)
- Custom layouts, widgets, and sections
- Access to global fonts
- Separate mobile menu layouts
- Large set of demo sites for a variety of industries
10. Divi-A theme that makes site design a breeze
Divi is a close rival of OceanWP. It gives you a whole new web design experience. Because of its huge set of features, you will be able to make changes that you never imagined with any other theme. And don’t get us started about its visual editor. When using it, you will feel like a child with super fun toys. Even if you don’t have prior design experience, you will be able to create spectacular sites with ease.
Mentioning all the features of Divi will take a whole page.
So, we are mentioning the most useful ones:
- Drag and drop page builder with extreme flexibility
- Over 40 website elements (sliders, CTAs, blogs, forms, etc.)
- The father of responsiveness
- Global design elements and fonts
- Freedom to edit text no matter where it is on your site
- If you are into coding, you will love its code editor
- Easy bulk-editing (our favorite feature)
- Support for translation (32 languages including RTL)
- Limitless design options
- SEO optimized? You bet.
- Price is $89/year
Time to choose a security WordPress theme now
We have done the legwork to put in front of you 10 popular WordPress themes suitable for security companies, agencies, and consultants.
It’s now time to choose one.
— Your choices don’t have to be limited to the ones we have talked about.
If you find one that suits your security business well, then great.
Do share it with us. And if you have a favorite from the 10 above, tell us in the comments.
Got any questions about WordPress sites? Feel free to reach out to us.