Themeim tries its hard and soul to satisfy customers. But no matter how hard we try, you may not be happy as a customer until we offer a convincing refund policy.
For any reason, if you are not happy with our WordPress product, you can apply for a refund request by navigating to the Contact Us page. You can write a message for a refund. For investigation, we may ask you to provide necessary documents or evidence if applicable. We will make a fair decision after investigating the matter with all available information. And you are bound to agree with our final decision.
Any refunds issued by Themeim are fully under consideration. Themeim is not obliged to provide refunds in the following situations –
- You purchased a WordPress product from us by mistake.
- For some reason, you changed your mind after the purchase.
- You couldn’t operate the product for the lack of expertise.
- After the purchase, you felt the product doesn’t meet your requirements.
- You didn’t feel the necessity of the product after the purchase.
- You claimed a refund, but did not/could not provide necessary information specifying the reason for the refund.
Please note that –
- All refund requests have to be made within 30 days of purchase
- Support is available during office hours from 9 am – 6 am. We remain closed on Thursday and Friday. So, if you send an email for a refund on Wednesday after office hours, we will get back to you on Saturday.