Vigo Theme Bugs - Themeim

How can we help you?

Before submitting any topics we will suggest to check our documentations or video tutorials

home Forums VIGO Vigo Theme Bugs

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    simpleuser
    Participant

I have this problems, can we fix it?

1. Menu navigation in the mobile version. When I click on the menu icon on the left, the menu opens. After making a selection in the menu or clicking on the screen, the menu remains open, it does not close. Only when you click on the menu icon again does the menu close. Otherwise it’s always open. This is not user friendly and confusing.

2.) In the Vigo Supplement Section, there is a size to be specified for the image size, as in the Vigo Product Features Section. In the Vigo Product Features Section, when I load a larger image, this is tied to the size. But in Vigo Supplement Section the size does not work, images are not adapted and displayed according to their original size.

3. Header Top, via the Navigation menu. The phone icon does not work with mouseover in the desktop version, it works with the other icons. This has the disadvantage that the icon cannot be seen in the mobile version. You can’t click on it.

4. In WordPress Dashboard I use Error Log File to record errors. Here I keep getting the error: /vigo/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/autoload/hook-vc-grid.php on line 162

5. Vigo Product Section, I copied the same product and installed it again. That I have two products. The problem here is that the second time the images are not displayed, even though there are images.

themeim
    Keymaster

Hello @simpleuser,

Sorry for the inconvenience. These bugs are being fixed right now.
    And a new version of Vigo Theme are to be released soon.

Thanks

simpleuser
    Participant

Thanks,
    How long do you need to fix the bugs or update so that I can use the theme?

themeim
    Keymaster

Hello @simpleuser,

We’ll notify you as soon as the new version is released.
    Please be patient for further update.

Thanks

simpleuser
    Participant

Hi, any news about the new version or bug fixed?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Special Offer on Any Theme

20%

Off With This Code

20OFF

x